Why Am I Here? A question I frequently ask myself.
Please join me, with an attitude of gratitude for your ability to participate in the creation of your life. As Deepak Chopra might quote, ”This image represents the opposite of non-local mindfulness”. Out of Strings shows how local mindfullness is confinement to the physical body. If you want to change the future, or your Karma, according to ancient tests, you must go through the heart center, the junction point between healing the mind and the body. I continue to ask myself, why am I here? Listed below are a few of the many things my heart tells me.To witness who I really am and become like – the spirit of God.To serve and guide the visions of others.To be in bliss-experiencing joy, affluence, love, creativity.
- To learn lessons attached to experiences.
- To express unbounded love to all beings, plants, bugs.
- To make this planet a better place.
- To connect with others that are like minded.
- To create new things, new ideas, new ways of being, and thinking.
- To experience fulfillment.
- To learn how to take care of my needs.
- To become more universal.
- To express and project my wisdom.
- To share my experiences, and to let others share with me.
- To live up to my potential-my highest aspiration.
- To grow and expand.
- To live in relationship with others.
I continue to ask myself what traits am I attracted to? What inspires or repels me? I commit, to come up with creative solutions to events I deem as obstacles, real or imagined. I will try to create an idea that applies to my family, community, the nation, the whole world, I will offer a Fountain, Foundation of Inspiration. Today, I will change old habits that are no longer working. I will look at others in a new way, offering words I never offered before. Today, I will think of an activity that brings people together in good feeling and with laughter. Second, I invite a family member, or friend to come up with one creative idea of their own.
- Creativity feels best when you are the one thinking up the new idea or approach.
- I will make it known that I enjoy and accepts creativity in all its forms.
- I will be loose and easy.
- I will let all idea’s flow and try out anything that has appeal.
These thoughts, these questions are provoked by my experiences and notes from Seduction of Spirit – March, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. I felt released with this exercise and I encourage you to print it out, and practice reading these questions and statements at least once a week. Experience the essence of your soul. The answers may not readily come, but trust that with regular repetition of these statements, you will be able to answer these questions with little or no hesitance.
Prakritim Svam Avastabhya Bhaya Visrjami Punah Punah – I am transformed, turning back into myself, I create over and over again. Art by Deborah in 2004, with pencils, and makeup. Cards available for purchase on the Contact Page. Grow beyond your wildest imagination.
Glimpsing my soul,